Our View on the Environment
We are proud to be ISO9001 and ISO14001 Certified, a recognised Investor in People and a member of the Cleaning and Hygiene Suppliers Association.
ISO9001 accreditation ensures that there are a set of procedures that cover all key processes in the business ensuring a reliable customer experience. These include:
- Monitoring processes to ensure they are effective
- Keeping adequate records
- Checking output for defects, with appropriate and corrective action where necessary
- Regularly reviewing individual processes and the quality system for effectiveness
- Facilitating continual improvement
ISO14001 specifies the actual requirements for an environmental management system. It applies to those environmental aspects over which an organisation has control and where it can be expected to have an influence. It includes:
- Implementing, maintaining and continuously improving an environmental management system
- Demonstrating conformance with a stated environmental policy
- Ensuring compliance with environmental laws and regulations
- Seeking certification of the environmental management system by an authorised external certification body
We value our employees and are proud holders of the Investors In People accreditation. Investors In People is a business improvement tool administered by Investors in People UK and supported by the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS).
It has three fundamental principles:
- To develop strategies to improve the performance of the organisation
- To implement these strategies
- To evaluate and adjust these strategies
We are also members of the Cleaning and Hygiene Suppliers Association (CHSA), a trade association for suppliers of cleaning and hygiene materials and equipment. The association helps members have access to a wide range of services including code of practice and industry standards, networking, business services and market research.